Plumbers for the Kansas City Metro Area
About A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Inc.
If you have a clogged drain, a broken pipe, or a septic system issue, our Kansas plumbers at A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Inc. are ready to help you get the problem under control—and fast!
Here's why you need to call us when you have a plumbing emergency:
- We offer same-day and weekend service at no extra charge!
- We have been serving the residents of the Kansas City Metro Area since 1968 and have gained a reputation for quick and efficient service at reasonable prices.
- No job is too big or too small for us to handle. We offer plumbing repairs, drain cleanings, and any other plumbing service, including the installation of a completly upgraded plumbing system.
- Our plumbers can provide a no-obligation quote to make it easier for you.
When you want to have your plumbing problem solved by a local, family-owned business that cares, contact us immediately so we can help you get things back to normal as quickly as possible.
We serve the entire metro area, including KCK, KCMO, and all of Johnson County. Our clients know we genuinely care about the service we give to our customers. Plumbing is more than a business to us—we sincerely enjoy solving plumbing problems fast so our customers can get their lives back to normal.
Emergency Plumbing Services in Kansas City
If you have a plumbing emergency, you can count on us. We provide fast, same-day service for your emergency needs! Our team is available nights and weekends, and we do not charge an extra fee for after-hours drain cleaning. Common problems we handle on an emergency basis include minor leaks and other issues, backups, clogs, broken pipes, and others. You can be confident in our professionalism, skill, and our ability to take control and solve any plumbing problem.
Looking for the best plumber in Kansas?
We are proud of our long history of high-quality service, honesty, and compassion; it is with this work ethic that we strive to service each and every customer. As plumbing problems don't always take place during regular business hours, we are available at any time day or night, including weekends, at no extra charge. We always provide a no-obligation written estimate. Whatever the problem, we continually seek to offer the fastest, friendliest service in the community.
Click Here to view our Online Specials!
Reconsidering the importance of plumbing?
Plumbing issues may not seem like a huge deal, but these little annoyances can quickly turn into big, expensive problems.
According to the People's Choice Public Adjusters:
- The average home loses 14% of their water due to leaks
- 22 gallons are lost daily due to leaky toilets & faucets
- Silent toilet leaks can cause the loss of 300 gallons daily
- The third most common cause of homeowner loss is property damage caused by water damage
- Between 2007 and 2009 alone, water damage caused $9.1 billion in property loss
Serving the Entire Kansas City Metro Area
We provide services to residential,
We can handle a wide range of minor and major plumbing issues for you, including the following:
- Locating your sewer lines
- Repairing & installing garbage disposals
- Septic tanks, grease traps & trenchless pipes
- Leaking toilets
- Garbage disposals & sump pumps
- Sewer & drain cleaning
- Water heater repair
- Faucet repair
When you are ready for a solution, we are prepared to speak with you over the phone and schedule an appointment to handle your job. We offer a no-obligation quote so that you can get an expert opinion and find out how much the project will cost. You don't have to worry about hard-sell from our customer service representatives: good customer service sells itself.
Contact our Kansas plumbers to schedule your service!
We service residential, commercial, and industrial properties in Kansas City! We also service Lenexa, Leawood, Roeland Park, Belton, Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, Independence, Prairie Village, Mission Hills, Overland Park, Olathe, Shawnee, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Liberty, and throughout Jackson County, Wyandotte County, Platte/Clay County, and Johnson County.